Anganwadi workers and helpers are encouraged, there is a fury march in the city even in heavy rains
In the conversation, the Education Minister assured the delegation of solutions to the problems and demands.
Yamunanagar. In the midst of heavy rains and severe winter, Anganwadi workers and helpers raised slogans of Murdabad in large numbers at the vacant space along the highway in front of Gupta Palace near Agrasen Chowk in protest against the promise of Haryana Government. And during the demonstration at the residence of the pre-announced Education Minister Kanwarpal, all the workers and helpers started gathering to give a memorandum of demands. District head Rekha Saini presided over the demonstration
On receiving information about the huge gathering of Anganwadi workers and helpers at the protest site, Education Minister Kanwar Pal sent an invitation to DSP Rajat Gulia Radaur on behalf of the district administration to hold talks with the delegation for their demands, in which the organization leaders accepted the administration. In the government vehicle sent by the sideIn the delegation, District Head Rekha Saini, Dayawati Block Head Mustafabad, Amrin Block Head Sadora, Ravinder Kaur, CITU leader Vinod Tyagi and Sarva Employees Union District Secretary Gulshan Bhardwaj reached Education Minister’s residence for talks, education on demand letter of Anganwadi workers and helpers Ministers and DelegatesConsidering the announcements made by the Prime Minister and the Chief Minister in 2018 as justified, in a long discussion with the Education Minister, he said that he was assured of resolving the problems by talking to the Chief Minister in the meantime. teachers suspendedRegarding the police employees, there was talk of resolving the minister, in this also assurance of solution was given.
The leaders reached the protest site and kept the conversation with the Education Minister among allAfter that all the leaders reached the dharna site and kept the conversation with the Education Minister amongst everyone, after that all the workers and helpers protested in the middle of the heavy rain, reached the bus stand Jagadhri and postponed the dharna. Leaders of many organizations also reached there to give supportIn which the district head of United Kisan Morcha Jarnail Singh Sangwan, district head Sanjay Kamboj from teachers union, district secretary Rakesh Dhankhar, district head Kishore Kumar from PWD also said that the Haryana government should now have the slogan of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao. should be taken back today 52 thousand across the stateWorkers and helpers are hitting the streets in the cold and rain to get their demands implemented, but the government does not want to solve their demands due to its dictatorship, on the contrary, wants to end their movement by creating a rift between them. They are not worried about anyone today, they are six years oldChildren, pregnant women, lactating mothers for whom nutrition and health are looked after by workers and helpers under ICDS, the above services are badly affected. The government is not worried about this either.
On one hand, the government has ordered the closure of schools and Anganwadi centers due to Corona. School staff is also being called in half the number. On the other hand, training of play schools is nothing but misguiding the Anganwadi workers and wants to end the strike.
On this occasion, SKS District President Mahipal Saude, Block President Jot Singh, Jarnail Singh Chanalia from Retired Union, Rajinder Singh from Roshan Lal PWD, Rajbir, Mahendra Singh from Public Health, District President Rajesh Kumari from Asha Workers Union, District Secretary Poonam Devi, Anganwadi From Sunita Karhera, Sunita Sugh, Anita BaljindraSadora, Karmo Devi and others also addressed.main demands
1. Announcements made by the Chief Minister on 29th December should be implemented.
2. The increase of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 750 for workers and helpers made by the Prime Minister in September 2018 should be given along with arrears.
3. According to the announcement made in 2018, giving the status of skilled-unskilled, all installments of dearness allowance should be added to the honorarium.
4. Anganwadi worker and helper should get the full cost of treatment in case of a simple accident before retirement. On death, on the lines of other departments, Rs 3 lakh as compensation and dependents should get jobs. Promotion from worker to supervisor should be on the basis of seniority only. 5.
6. The option of online work should be given by the department. Without phone and other resources and the order of the High Court in this regard should not be disregarded.
7. No NGO or private organization should be allowed to be included in ICDS. ICDS should not be privatized in the name of Playway School. The new education policy should be back.
8. The honorarium should be increased by considering the outsourced policy employee till the status of government employee is not given.
22 Yamunanagar – Delegation giving a memorandum of demands to the Education Minister at his residence and Anganwadi workers and helpers performing with umbrellas during the rainy season